Pensive

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I sat here for about 5 minutes, camera trained on this tiny puddle reflecting the morning clouds. The wave finally came high enough, and perfectly wrapped itself before engulfing the puddle.

Pensive by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

Wow, this one is even better than Mordor. Not as rich in details, but, like for me, more engaging. Love the water line leading to the rock.

Wow, this one is even better than Mordor. Not as rich in details, but, like for me, more engaging. Love the water line leading to the rock.

Thanks Timor I was excited when I saw this on the back of the camera!

the spot on the sand, what is it? since I can't figure it out, it's distracting and bothering me.

Anyway to bring out any more detail on the rock? I'd be curious to see it with a bit more detail brought out and with the sand cleaned up in the foreground.

but great shot none-the-less; as usual.

the spot on the sand, what is it? since I can't figure it out, it's distracting and bothering me. Anyway to bring out any more detail on the rock? I'd be curious to see it with a bit more detail brought out and with the sand cleaned up in the foreground. but great shot none-the-less; as usual.

thanks. Which spot are you referring to?

Once again, this is fantastic. Perfect point of view. I am curious as to where you are from. There seems to be a multitude of beautiful landscapes at your disposal.

Once again, this is fantastic. Perfect point of view. I am curious as to where you are from. There seems to be a multitude of beautiful landscapes at your disposal.

I'm in Oregon! And yes, lots of photo opp's here.

Majeed, this is a neat shot. Thanks for sharing. This is an excellent example of the kind of patience you need in landscape photography and the rewards that you can get from having it.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back