Pentax K10D Pro Shoot Finally on Line

benjikan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally the whole story shot on the K10D shot for "Issue One" magazine is finished. As this is the first shoot I have done since switching from Canon, I thought it might be nice to share these images with you. View the first 10 images on pages one and two of the following site...

http://anashcreation.com/thenashgallery/BenjaminKanarek

Finally the whole story shot on the K10D shot for "Issue One" magazine is finished. As this is the first shoot I have done since switching from Canon, I thought it might be nice to share these images with you. View the first 10 images on pages one and two of the following site...

http://anashcreation.com/thenashgallery/BenjaminKanarek

Great photos... but tell me, how does the Pentax FEEL versus the Canon? WHy did you switch?

Great photos... but tell me, how does the Pentax FEEL versus the Canon? WHy did you switch?

Not to be disrespectful in any way and not to get in to a lengthly diatribe, but I have been over the reasons I switched many times over...But.. I Just wish to say that for over twenty years, I have used Pentax 67's and 645's and being that Pentax are developing some exciting tools for the future, I felt that my affiliation with being sponsored by Canon should come to a happy ending. Canon products are excellent as are Nikon, Pentax and some others. As I also said, as 80 percent of all of my stuff is published in a magazine support, the resolution that the K10D affords me is more than enough. The K10D IMHO, is one of the most technically advanced camera's on the market at this point in time and just has to get over a few growing pains as all of the big guys did. I have no problem assisting Pentax in doing so and therefore accepted the offer of taking up sponsorship by them..

As to feel...Just stick the battery grip on the K10D and you'll have your answer. It is as if the two elements were moulded together and not designed as an after thought.

Best Wishes
Ben

Most reactions

Back