Pentax P30n rewind knob broken

biancabechisi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey there. Just bought a second hand Pentax p39n from the flea market and only home i realised i has a problem. The rewind knob doesn't have the little 2 feet that fit in the film role. Any idea on how to fix that? I don't know if i can find another pice somewhere, and i think i need to improvise on this. I was thinking if i'll remake those little feet from paper clips fixed in that plastic by heating them.. and at the end of them i'll just bend them a little enough to activate the lever to open the back door? What do you say? Any other ideas on fixing it?
1524430501074.jpg

Trimis de pe al meu X4_Soul_Style folosind Tapatalk

Is it entirely made from plastic? If so, maybe you saw it off, do the same to a donor part from a second camera, and substitute one for the other (super glue).

Is it entirely made from plastic? If so, maybe you saw it off, do the same to a donor part from a second camera, and substitute one for the other (super glue).
....yes, it's all fantastic plastic... and i do have other film cameras (non pentax).. but the poles are thicker than pentaxes and frankly i don't want to damage the others..

Trimis de pe al meu X4_Soul_Style folosind Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back