People have been asking to see my video setup.

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$gEpzXWE.jpg

For far too long now ladies and gentleman we have languished in a morass of uncertainty and doubt. No one forum dedicated to photography having a clear technological advantage over the other. But today, ladies and gentleman, yes today, all that ends. Today will forever live in the hearts and minds of future generations as the day when our technological superiority had forever surpassed that of our rivals.

Yes ladies and gentleman, that day has finally come. I give you....

The Dufus Cam.

For far too long now ladies and gentleman we have languished in a morass of uncertainty and doubt. No one forum dedicated to photography having a clear technological advantage over the other. But today, ladies and gentleman, yes today, all that ends. Today will forever live in the hearts and minds of future generations as the day when our technological superiority had forever surpassed that of our rivals.

The Dufus Cam.

Envy is an ugly color on you sir.

The Dufus Cam.
:lmao:

The Dufus Cam.

Envy is an ugly color on you sir.

So, curiously enough, is fuchsia. I'm really more of a winter I think.. lol

Why so many?

You had to throw the canon in there just for redundancy right? To make sure if the other 7 cameras miss something.

runnah Apollo space program..:mrgreen: Just need the flames and thrust from the lens hood and away you go.

Thanks for the laugh you guys!

hahaha...

...and to think that I missed the Canon in between all that.

Most reactions

Back