Reaction score
Website
www.pierrebphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Random people doing random things in a random urban park in Montreal

Comments on image or post processing greatly appreciated

4121398300_f74968a97e_o.jpg

I love the way the photo is stacked. From front to back two couples and two singles in not order. When I first looked at it I thought of four different photographs until I looked at it closer.

As far as the image I love what you did with the stacking and rule of thirds.

I really do not know anything about photoshop so I have no opinion there.

Like I said. I love the way it was stacked. If you do not mind me asking was it staged or a candid.

Michael

thanks for the comments.

It was a candid shot, shot at 80mm. I figure the person in the front wasnt too happy with the photo lol.

As for photoshop, you dont need to know the software to have an opinion on the end effect :)

It is great to see how people act when you point a camera at them and you have no idea who they are. Have any others from that day?

AnotherNewGuy... I have some others, but it was a day of walking the streets shooting whatever I was inspired by. I don't think I have many other shots of people, I'll have to dig through my photos.

This was my fave though :)

Creepy - photographing people you don't know and then posting their pictures online..

Liking the picture, too bad its a tad off focus imo, or maybe just me after being at computer for too long, loving the symnetry between them, how they are all sitting on the left side of the bench, except first but regardless, liking it.

you should crop the half-couple on the right out of the pic, then you'd just have 3 groupings, spaced evenly and all glaring at you wondering why the hell you're taking their picture. The lady in the middle is really scowling.

Liking the picture, too bad its a tad off focus imo, or maybe just me after being at computer for too long, loving the symnetry between them, how they are all sitting on the left side of the bench, except first but regardless, liking it.

Yeah, its a tad soft. :(
I'm still trying to get quick focus down, and I obviously miss sometimes :)

you should crop the half-couple on the right out of the pic, then you'd just have 3 groupings, spaced evenly and all glaring at you wondering why the hell you're taking their picture. The lady in the middle is really scowling.

Very true, thanks for the comments

I agree with the poster who suggested cropping the couple at the right. They are too close to the edge and hurt the symmetry. I would also keep to the 4 x 6 aspect ratio because that takes out a lot of the excess greenery above.

The two things that hurt this picture are the very bright light pedestals that interrupt the flow of the walk and the blown out walkway that really pulls the eye. I think that changing this into a B/W might enhance the flow of image.

Great photo...
I agree with the black ground and cropping..
Maybe it would be nice if you convert it to black and white.

I didn't like the crop experiment. I think the original is awesome. The more people the better for this type of shot. These people seem like they are waiting for something.

Most reactions

Back