Perfect iPhone image - Sushi Bar

Theantiquetiger

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Downtown Baton Rouge, ran over to Tsunami Sushi Bar while the girls have their dance recital rehearsal. It overlooks the Mississippi River I took this just to poke fun at my wife who is sitting in a hot auditorium, during the long rehearsal. I was simply amazed how it came out. I need to come back with my Canon
d0de50ed.jpg

actually there is an app for that. :) Tiffen makes an app that allows you to apply all of their line of filters to your iphone. Cool fx and Photo fx are the names.

meh... Not that excited by the subject (or composition- not sure which is lacking)

(in other words I'm not sure I'd kill myself to come back with the big camera)

I'd liked to have seen this shot with the iPhone's HDR mode to really get the window unblown and bring up some of the lost detail in teh shadows.

I took this with an iPhone 4S, one of my favorite photos (though probably not for technical reasons):

IMG_0432 by franklinrabon, on Flickr

also..next time get the app that zooms in on the cleavage of the girl drinking away her "plenty of fish" first date....lolz

lol @ Ernicus! I love sitting at a restaurant and watching people on dates, figuring out if it's a first date, second date, breakup date and how it's going. Good practice at reading body language, which is an incredibly helpful skill in people photography.

People watching is awesome. Been doing it since...birth I think.

Most reactions

Back