Personals

photo gal said:
Sadly I have not met anyone on here although I would love to meet quite a number of you all! Terri, Aprilraven, Anicole and I have that roadtrip that we have yet to schedule....: )That would be great....Woody you are the closest one to me...maybe we could meet up sometime...I'd dig that! : )
That would be cool. Of course, it wouldn't be the same without the county cousins grim...but we'll get back to their neck of the woods (if it has a neck) sometime.
Thought about you when we made it over to CALM for the Holiday Lights last Friday. You gotta go check it out! Here's a couple pics I posted afterwards...so you can see what you're missing. Well not really, these don't do it justice :er:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36958&highlight=holiday+lights

woodsac said:
That would be cool. Of course, it wouldn't be the same without the county cousins grim...but we'll get back to their neck of the woods (if it has a neck) sometime.
Thought about you when we made it over to CALM for the Holiday Lights last Friday. You gotta go check it out! Here's a couple pics I posted afterwards...so you can see what you're missing. Well not really, these don't do it justice :er:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36958&highlight=holiday+lights

The country cousins grim will be there in spirit! Checked out the pics, they're good...I like em! I'm gonna miss it this year...another xmas party tomorrow and then friday we're leaving for san diego until tues.

Meeting you in the new year is something I look forward to! : )

whats your cut, wolfepak? :lol:

Chase said:
Keep it quiet, but there are rumors starting about a large TPF meet in Washington DC sometime next spring...shhhh.....
Do we have anything planned, as of yet?

Well, I've had the pleasure of meeting Chase, Mrs. Chase and Malachite before JT. At the JT meet up, I met MDowdey, Jeff Canes, AggieZach and Jess, Voodoocat, Alison and Hobbes. More recently, at the NY meet up, I met Danalec, Paul Ron, Unimaxium and of course, Jeff Canes again...an amazing group. Photogoddess is my best friend and she brought me to this wonderful place.

I'm from St. Albert! :mrgreen: And Big Mike is from Edmonton as well :p:p

woodsac said:
Not what all you lonely people were thinking :mrgreen:

How many of you have a significant other on the board? What's their username?

How many of you have met other members, or actually know someone else that posts...who? I know there are the meet-ups, but who else?

as far as i know everybody else on the internet is a figment of my imagination :crazy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back