SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Rose5 by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Comments and critique always welcome! Thanks for looking.

Real pretty. The leaves are a bit of a distraction. Maybe the composition would be a bit more interesting if we could see more of the stem and the leaves presenting in a more flattering way.

JMO

Real pretty. The leaves are a bit of a distraction. Maybe the composition would be a bit more interesting if we could see more of the stem and the leaves presenting in a more flattering way.

JMO

Thanks for your input! I do have a better angle on the leaf but I wasn't thrilled about the framing - too much table and not enough headroom. Here it is uncropped:

Rose6 by SharonCat..., on Flickr

JMO

Thanks for your input! I do have a better angle on the leaf but I wasn't thrilled about the framing - too much table and not enough headroom. Here it is uncropped:

Oh yes. I see the dilemma. I like the leaf more in this one and the flower less. LOL Isn't it fun and frustrating?

JMO

Oh yes. I see the dilemma. I like the leaf more in this one and the flower less. LOL Isn't it fun and frustrating?

Frustrating for sure but a good reason to try again tomorrow.

Something in between the first 2 as far as the leaf and the angle of the flower go. It's a bit tight though, I wish I had backed off a bit. We'll see if the flower survives the night and if the light is just as nice tomorrow morning.

Rose7 by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Most reactions

New Topics

Back