Pets and a guitar

perylousdemon

TPF owns my soul...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I visited my boyfriend this past weekend, and here are the four photos that survived my discretion. :lol:

1) His cat, Macio. I'm not sure if she likes the camera or not, but she was certainly curious.
398885129_b97cfbafd2_o.jpg

2) His dog, Tai. This shot reminded me of something film noir--and it was completely on accident, too. :)
398885132_3d07fbd5c1_o.jpg

3) My boyfriend playing his guitar. Not much else to say.
398885138_f1087da30a_o.jpg

4) And finally, a macro of the fretboard on the guitar. Yes, he only has four strings right now. He's too lazy to change all of them. :lol:
398885139_2d6f874e53_o.jpg

Enjoy!

I was hoping the pets would be playing guitar :( . Thats ok tho, I like the dog shot the most

I'm not so sure they'd appreciate me trying to get them to play a guitar. I can't even get my own dog to do that. :lol: Thanks for the comment. :)

I too thought it would be pets with the guitar. haha. But even though it wasnt what I thought I like them very much. That cat looks like the shedding would drive me crazy. haha dont wear black around that one!

I too thought it would be pets with the guitar. haha. But even though it wasnt what I thought I like them very much. That cat looks like the shedding would drive me crazy. haha dont wear black around that one!

Maybe I should change the title. :lol: Thanks for looking. :)

haha this made me want to post a picture of my boyfriend and his new guitar.

DSCN0443.jpg

i am so glad he got this.. so now i can play it. muahaha.

Well, mine doesn't have to worry about me trying to play his guitar. I've got my own. An acoustic, but a guitar nonetheless. Guitars are quite enjoyable, aren't they? :)

The top two would have both been better horizontally, but they're still good.

I don't like dogs period. The lighting on this one is quite poor.

The tip of the cat's ear is out of frame.

The two other snapshots are just that.

The pose and lighting in the first shot are supposed to reminiscent of film noir, which they are, by the way.

Yes, the tip of the cat's ear is out of the frame; that sort of thing happens sometimes. I'm sure it's even happened to you as well, Mr. High and Mighty.

I'll admit, the shot of my boyfriend playing his guitar isn't that great a shot (and yes, I have the gall to admit when my photos aren't up to par), but the notion that a macro shot could possibly ever be a snapshot is faulty, at best.

You must have been desperate to attempt to bash my photos if you purposely went looking. If you had just waited, you would have had the perfect opportunity with my new thread. My, someone is insecure.

The pose and lighting in the first shot are supposed to reminiscent of film noir, which they are, by the way.

Yes, the tip of the cat's ear is out of the frame; that sort of thing happens sometimes. I'm sure it's even happened to you as well, Mr. High and Mighty.

I'll admit, the shot of my boyfriend playing his guitar isn't that great a shot (and yes, I have the gall to admit when my photos aren't up to par), but the notion that a macro shot could possibly ever be a snapshot is faulty, at best.

You must have been desperate to attempt to bash my photos if you purposely went looking. If you had just waited, you would have had the perfect opportunity with my new thread. My, someone is insecure.

My aren't we touchy.......good for the goose....good for the gander...:lol:

I love the cat shot and the dog shot works well too. Not too sure about the first guitar shot but the close up shot is good (just a shame about the missing string lol).

Shanstar your guitar shot is amazing. I love the colours!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back