Pets

well here is my'n
first is my Green tree ptython
god012.jpg

(and many other snakes, spiders, dogs and other pets)
WOW, that's an insane collection of snakes, spiders, dogs and other pets you've got there!! I assume you keep them in separate cages, at least by species. Do you pick them up and handle them a lot or keep them in the cages??

Here are Bada Boom and Bada Bing

kitties1.jpg

This is Zeke. My Shiba Inu. He's the best.

ZEKE048.jpg

And he loves to be photographed too ... will sit for 30 mins plus, pretty unusual for 'untrained' pets ...

well he is a cat = cats like sitting and sleeping ;)

great photo - evil black cat though ;)

WOW, that's an insane collection of snakes, spiders, dogs and other pets you've got there!! I assume you keep them in separate cages, at least by species. Do you pick them up and handle them a lot or keep them in the cages??

I pick up my Green tree pythons and king snake but the rattlers i do not free hand i do have equipment i use to work with them ie: snake hooks and tongs, and I do handle most of my tarantulas depending on their mood that day lol

And he loves to be photographed too ... will sit for 30 mins plus, pretty unusual for 'untrained' pets ...
Beautiful kitty, Nimitz! Here's my cat, Rusty- they could be twins!

Rustycomp.jpg

ahh another black cat that is black!
ours his now going more foxy coloured than black in her old age - I guess she spends too much time in the sun ;)
IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_4950-resized.jpg

My cat, very lazy and it's pretty rare to see her too. This is one of the few pictures I have of her, she runs whenever the camera comes out...

...Just upgraded to Lightroom 2, hope I didn't overuse the adjustment brush (had to play around with it a little).

Last edited:
without a doubt they could be twins. We also had a black main Coon for 13 yrs and during Halloween night we always had to keep in locked in a back room. He loved people but I didn't want anyone to see we had a black cat on halloween night ...

Most reactions

Back