Phantom 4 Pro? Or wait for 5?

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone here have any insight on this? I love my spark but really want more control and better image quality, especially in low light.

I’m debating between upgrading to a phantom 4 Pro, but don’t want to buy it and then have a new model released right away that outperforms it.

Does anyone know of any legitimate rumors regarding a new model release? It seems that DJI keeps a tighter lid on things than I’m used to in the photo industry.

I've not heard anything, and it's not been too long since they released a new gimbal and mavic. Keep an eye out for the next big tech event! Even if they do release something new, you'd be doing well to do better than the P4P. I can't see past my mavic tbh... not the best in low light, but for terms of range and portability its awesome - gets used 5x as much as my P3A did, as its so small it stays in the car!

I've not heard anything, and it's not been too long since they released a new gimbal and mavic. Keep an eye out for the next big tech event! Even if they do release something new, you'd be doing well to do better than the P4P. I can't see past my mavic tbh... not the best in low light, but for terms of range and portability its awesome - gets used 5x as much as my P3A did, as its so small it stays in the car!

I ended up getting a P4P.

But I’m about to sell it to get a mavic air. I want something I can hike with.

ahhh mate, I hope you haven't bought your air.. the new mavic with the P4P camera looks amazing

ahhh mate, I hope you haven't bought your air.. the new mavic with the P4P camera looks amazing

I actually traded the P4P for a mavic pro.

The new mavic 2 models look pretty incredible, but I’m extremely happy with my new (to me) mavic Pro. I actually think it has better image quality than my P4P did if I’m being honest.

Actually Phantom 4 Pro works good. You will not regret buying it

I enjoyed it while I had it, but it was too large and I left it home a lot. I have been using my mavic pro much more since I got it.

Actually Phantom 4 Pro works good. You will not regret buying it

I enjoyed it while I had it, but it was too large and I left it home a lot. I have been using my mavic pro much more since I got it.

That is one of my favorite things about my Mavic 2 Pro vs my Karma. It lives in my camera bag so it goes everywhere with me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back