Pheasant

danielklaer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.thewittyparrot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice pheasant I shot while holidaying in New Zealand. C&C welcome. I got a few more otherwise acceptable shots of him but I kept missing the tip of that damn tail!

9317747763_0a0a2679c9_c.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pretty good to me mate, I'd probably try and crop out the building on the right bit I do like the dof and good seperation from the background

I ageree with weepete--just crop off the building or whatever that is on the right, and you're totally "good to go". Nice bird. It looks like a museum display.

This is what my vision for your photograph would have been. Although I would have added more to the top and removed more from the bottom , I didn't wish to remove your copyright/watermark.

Attachments

• $9317747763_0a0a2679c9_c.jpg
    $9317747763_0a0a2679c9_c.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 61
Thank you all for the replies.

Thank you Weepete and Derrel for your advice. I agree with both of you. I guess I shy away from tighter cropping but you are right, it would help the photo.

Thanks H.D. for the edit. No need to worry about the watermark, I'm not :) I'll do an edit to the raw tonight a bit higher up.

I really like the photo as is uncropped, but I do enjoy a bit of background drama. Colours on the bird are great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back