Philadelphia

Wynner3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just visited Philadelphia and I really loved it. It is a beautiful city and I recommend going there. First shot is from the city looking towards City Hall and the second is from Battleship New Jersey in New Jersey looking towards Philadelphia. The second picture wasn't the one I was originally looking for the but the closest to it.

2896533430_c902e62b0d.jpg

2910899045_507995f17f.jpg

Wonderfull images, good shot; how far is Philadelphia from Spain?

I just had family members come back from Spain, they loved it. I might be going there in 3 years. Philadelphia is on the east coast of the United States. 3,672 miles or 5,910 kilometers from Madrid.

I really like the perspective you chose, looking down the flag lined avenue, in that first shot. I have driven down that street in the past, but was never able to get a pic I liked of it.

I really like the perspective you chose, looking down the flag lined avenue, in that first shot. I have driven down that street in the past, but was never able to get a pic I liked of it.

Thank you, I was in the right place at the right time. That was the only sunny day I saw when I was there.

Most reactions

Back