Photo A Day..... I have a question

stevemunoz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking to start a photo a day project to get me to think creatively all the time. The questions, however, is whether those of you that do a Photo A Day project use your dSLR for all your photos, or just use a Point and Shoot.

Since I work a 8-5 (And normally don't get home until 7pm) job that doesn't involve photography, I would more than likely have to carry my dSLR to work, which is fine to do, or end up with nothing but night-time shots. So what do you all use for doing this?

Thanks,

Steve

I am looking to start a photo a day project to get me to think creatively all the time. The questions, however, is whether those of you that do a Photo A Day project use your dSLR for all your photos, or just use a Point and Shoot.

Since I work a 8-5 (And normally don't get home until 7pm) job that doesn't involve photography, I would more than likely have to carry my dSLR to work, which is fine to do, or end up with nothing but night-time shots. So what do you all use for doing this?

Thanks,

Steve

hi steve, i am doing the photo a day project right now. it's a lot of work, but lots of fun. i take my camera(s) dSLR or my point and shoot with me everywhere. most of the time, i try to capture something that happened that day or i'll do a self-portrait. my photo a day project is here. If you decide to get started, let me know where. I love following photo a day sites.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back