Photo and Grime - blog/youtube :)

PhotoandGrime

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photoandgrime.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all :). Six months ago I started a creative platform called Photo and Grime (www.photoandgrime.com),
where I post blogs/videos of my creative/conceptual fantasy/portrait/fashion photoshoots, with backstage, make-up and photography tutorials as well.

I collaborate with different people in the creative scene; make-up artists, designers, artists, models, assistants, etc, all on tfp base, because one of the goals of Photo and Grime
is to bring young creative people together, and showcase their skill.

We're also on youtube: PhotoandGrime - YouTube

Thanks for viewing this post! :)

I liked your video on shooting portraits during the last hour of the day, seen here:

Last edited by a moderator:
A very interesting site. Thank you.

I liked your video on shooting portraits during the last hour of the day, seen here:
Thanks a lot, I'm glad you do! I made that video after a few requests about lighting techniques. I love shooting during golden hour, it's my fav time of the day, so I picked that one as my first 'photography lighting tutorial' :).
I recently made a second video about golden hour as well, shot during sunset :):

A very interesting site. Thank you.
Thanks you, I'm glad you enjoyed it :D!

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a lot of good info on your site, but it definitely needs a design update IMO. It looks kind of sloppily put together. I think you can improve upon it though, keep it up.

You have a lot of good info on your site, but it definitely needs a design update IMO. It looks kind of sloppily put together. I think you can improve upon it though, keep it up.

Thanks! About the design; are you mainly refering to the right bar on my website, with all the menu/social stuff going on there, or other things on the website?
I've been at war with the right bar since the beginning I launched my website, so if you think that's looking sloppy I can totally agree ;P. (Woah I hope it's not everything because then I'm gonna cry haha)

Been looking for good new templates last few weeks. Such a dayjob :/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back