Photo Assignment '08-COLD- Due Whenever

And they don't have enough of the cold up there in the winter??????? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ooooh believe you me, that it is cold enough up here in the winter for the whole year. But sometimes since we are "technically" desert we do get quite warm in the summer. So they do the whole iceblocking thing.
I need a warmer climate I think.. I'm cold!

this is just an excuse for me to go snowboarding.

I don't snowboard, or at least I never learned how. And I haven't skiied in 10 years.. Do ya think that is too long to wait to ski again?

Here's my photo of cold

Wintermagic.jpg

What I like to consider cold, here in South Florida.

1.)

My house :p( im winning so far...:mrgreen:)
IMG_1142_2.jpg

We have been in the 50's lately.. Which is sooo unusual for Idaho. Because typically we are in the 20's about this time of year. So I better soak in the semi-moderate warm while I still can!!

Here's my photo of cold

Wintermagic.jpg

Oh cool!! I love the ice on the branch. Talk about cool shapes!
Great shot!!! Welcome to the forum and to the assignment threads!

What I like to consider cold, here in South Florida.

1.)

Hahaha Nice! lol
Welcome to the forum and to the assignment threads.

Mud!!! You went CAMPING in that!!! Wow talk about coooooold!

Oooh man.. Black, you just showed me how wrong I was on the year of your truck.. lol But I got the make and the 1500 right! WOOHOOO!! lol (reflection thread)

Hank, that first photo is really cool! I like it a lot! I don't think I have ever seen ski resorts blowing fake snow. Nice capture.

And your second photo is beautiful. Way to capture the feeling of winter!

Spent Thanksgiving at the inlaw's in Northern California and there were some pretty chilly mornings

3078888760_75314f91b7.jpg

3078888732_c8716cfe34.jpg

Hank, that first photo is really cool! I like it a lot! I don't think I have ever seen ski resorts blowing fake snow. Nice capture.

And your second photo is beautiful. Way to capture the feeling of winter!

Thank you Meg. The ski hill here always like to try to open by turkey day. Most of the time then need to make there own snow. I forget how many millions of gallons of water they use for this. I just wonder where they get it all all the time.

Thank you Meg. The ski hill here always like to try to open by turkey day. Most of the time then need to make there own snow. I forget how many millions of gallons of water they use for this. I just wonder where they get it all all the time.

Wow! Thats crazy! How do they get it to cover the entire mountain?

Most reactions

Back