Photo Assignment '08-COLD- Due Whenever

temp.jpg

Not very creative, but darn it was cold today at 1pm!!!

These are two shots I took out of my bathroom window..we haven't had a good winter snow storm like this in a while (CT).. at least not in my area

FireplaceLeesebirthdayXmasatDunn-1.jpg

FireplaceLeesebirthdayXmasatDunn-5.jpg

Very "cool" photo, GA. Tharmsen, I love the one with the berries and ice.

With all these shots of ice, snow & cold, I feel like calling in sick just to stay home and warm up.

Jan your last two pictures are fantastic! I love them!

These are two shots I took out of my bathroom window..we haven't had a good winter snow storm like this in a while (CT).. at least not in my area

FireplaceLeesebirthdayXmasatDunn-1.jpg

FireplaceLeesebirthdayXmasatDunn-5.jpg
Nice job!

18_22_12_08_5_05_47.jpg

55mm
f11
1.6 seconds
ISO 200

Great shot!! I love the colors that you were able to capture! BTW I still get a kick out of your name.. Makes me laugh everytime I see it!! You need to post more just so I can get a good laugh!! :sexywink:

Very "cool" photo, GA. Tharmsen, I love the one with the berries and ice.
Thanks!

It's funny, when I took that pic I was driving out to grab some stuff from the store and took my camera. It was -3 outside and about a 20mph wind. I saw the berry tree and turned my Jeep around to head back. I threw on the hazard lights and jumped out with my camera. Since the wind was blowing I had to use a pretty high shutter speed and focus was a challenge. I flipped the camera over to rapid fire and fired off 10 quick pics hoping I got a good shot as the subject was dancing in the wind.

I was frost bitten in just a few minutes of being out with a sweater and nothing more. :)

So, I'm glad someone likes the shot! :mrgreen:

It is a great shot tharmsen, and your story makes it even better. Talk about dedication! Are you feeling warmer yet?

Makes me laugh everytime I see it!! You need to post more just so I can get a good laugh!!

LOL, thanks for the good words there ya big bully. Sorry I don't post more often, never have been much for words. :lol:

Most reactions

Back