Photo Assignment '08-COLD- Due Whenever

Big Bully

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well as stated in the title this project is due whenever. It is a wide/broad topic, to help people to use their imaginations and to look outside the box. COLD can mean a variety of things, so have fun with it. :mrgreen:
Remember to post your own images and to post new images.
Have fun and I am looking forward to seeing your posts and entries.

I'll throw the first one up here . Not my favorite pic I've ever taken but it fits the subject .
2008-11-23_15-23-30.jpg

What's cold? I live in AZ. :lmao:

come visit me in sweden!
as soon as it will stop being too windy and snowy i'll go out taking some.

I'd love to! Actually, I grew up in New England and moved here from Philadelphia 9 years ago -- I don't look back :)

quite the opposite here! i grew up in italy and moved to stockholm few months ago... will move to london hopefully by march... not looking back, either ;)

What's cold? I live in AZ. :lmao:

An icecube..:greenpbl:

Oh I wish I could get out of Idaho. It is too cold up here for me. Even though we have been up in the 40-50's lately, I'm cold... Brrrrrr...

Idaho is one of the 6 states I've never visited (but want to ...)

Ice cube? I saw one of them once ... they don't last long down here ...

We are an odd shaped state, but we do have some interesting things up here. Have ya been to Utah yet?

This is how Arizona kids simulate sledding .... slide down a plastic tarp on a block of ice ...

_MG_4040_1.jpg

Yep, been to Utah.

My six states missing are AK, WA, ID, ND, SD, OR. I'm going to Alaska in June, so then I'll be down to 5 ...

Wow your kids whimp out and use a tarp? We just do iceblocking on a grassy hill. Either that or we are just too cheap to use a tarp. hahaha.
Ian now you are making me think of how many I haven't been too... Time to get out the map.. hmmm

Why do you bother to ice block at all? Don't you have snow for sledding?

this is just an excuse for me to go snowboarding.

Most reactions

Back