Photo Assignment 08- HALLOWEEN- Due Nov. 15

Big Bully

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Halloween is coming, and I know that I am getting ready for it. How do you see Halloween? Is it scary, fun, dangerous, or a time to play pranks? I know Chiller is going to have a ton of photos to post in this thread!!
Remember to post your own work. You can post new as well as old shots, so long as they are your own work. Have fun, and enjoy the season!
Also you can post more than one photo, and the assignment does not end on the due date, that is just a guide line for posting new assignments.

I am a chicken when it comes to being scared so I like "fun" Halloween not scary Halloween. One of my favorite places to celebrate Halloween is Disney World. Here is a Halloween Shot where I intentionally did not focus :lol:.

2920510590_c31afd11d3.jpg

LOL it looks like you have a mickey ghost..

Ha haa!! ...My little guy (5) has been ready for Halloween for some time now! When Halloween stuff first came out in the stores he wanted me to buy this mask for him. It's obviously an adult mask--but he loves it! LOL!! (I posed this in the "Darkside" a while ago!! LOL!!)

Skeletonwithvignetting.jpg

Oh how adorable Cl!!! So cute!

Lyncca that is freaky, but way cool!

scuba, you can play anytime. I like your shot it is cute yet so humorous at the same time.
El- What a cutie. I really like this photo you did a great job. Welcome to the forum and to the photo assignments.

I have a few starter shots for Halloween. I am going to get a ton more today. :D

10-29-08015.jpg

10-29-08013.jpg

10-29-08006.jpg

10-29-08005.jpg

Our block really does it up for Halloween!

1. Our house (lit by strobe lights, no flash used in any pics):
407161952_sR5n2-L-1.jpg

2. Neighbors Pirate cove. I introduced myself and said I wanted to take some pics and he said, "yea go ahead but they won't turn out." So, I said, "well, I want to give it a shot." So, I showed him these:

407162437_ubBsV-L.jpg

407160342_csFeX-L-1.jpg

4. He was really excited and asked if I thought I could get some of the Pirate's cave in the garage, so I shot these. The guys house is amazing!

407161408_y2u3q-L-1.jpg

407195862_sTYFe-L.jpg

407160918_zArPJ-L-2.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back