Photo Bombed

Dave Maciak

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently posted a photo of the Freedom Trail in Boston with a guide. I had to severely crop out some little kids waving flags
and enjoying the day. When I looked at the image at home it was plain to see I had 2 nitwits with middle fingers raised on the
left side. What's wrong with people nowadays? I never noticed them as I was taking the photo; too busy trying to get the image.
Has anybody else been photo bombed? Been bothered by idiots like those two?

Happy Earth Day! We share the planet with lots of species...Thankfully, the goofs you mention typically have remarkably short attention spans and move on quickly to annoy someone else.

Now Dave, I think you're being a bit thin skinned here.
I can understand those two little hooligans waving the flags, banish them outa the frame.
But the two guys, maybe you're being a bit hard on them. My guess is they were just asking each other what their IQ's were, hence waving a single finger at each other.
THEY were too busy proving their IQ's to each other and you were too busy taking a pic to notice. I'm sure it was all just a big misunderstanding on your part, so Dave, lighten up!!! LoL
SS

Most reactions

Back