photo cards and announcments

Terri Walsh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How do you present (hand over) your photo cards/thankyous and announcements?
I was thinking of getting a nice envelope at Staples, and just having them all in there?

What size do you make them?

I made the mistake of offering 4x6's to keep things cheaper for some customers, but now I cannot get matching envelopes!?! Staples does not even carry the A6 (4 3/4 x 6 1/2) size.
Anyone know where I can get some or have any other suggestions?

Guess I will stick with the 5x6 or 5x7 from now on!?

If you order them from WHCC, they all come with envelopes. These are NOT the ones that are printed on photographic paper but the ones that are press printed. The pearl paper seems to be the favorite right now.

From WHCC....

We offer several different sizes and styles of Press Printed Greeting Cards. 4x5.5, 5x5 and 5x7 cards are available in both
folded and a flat, postcard style. Folded cards are 4x5.5, 5x5 and 5x7 after folding. We also have a line of Wide Format
folded cards available in three sizes. A 5x5 trifold with three 5x5 panes, a 4x5.5 Accordion with four 4x5.5 panes, and
a 5x7 Folded Wide Format. The 5x7 Folded Wide Format has two 5x7 panes with the crease on the 5 inch size, opening
up to a 5x14 sized card. All sides of the cards are fully customizable and full color. All cards are available in reasonably
priced quantities as low as 25.

Sorry, I just noticed that you're in Canada. Not sure if they will ship up there or not.

Last edited:
Thankd I'll check it out!
Anyone know of a similar place in Canada?

Most reactions

Back