Photo Challenge.......?

thetrue

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Soooo, it seems this site hasn't done this in a while. Yeah, yeah I know "Who is this new guy trying to run things? Who does he think he is?" Just remember, you were the new guy one time!

I personally enjoy photo challenges - They give you an opportunity to see how each person perceives different subjects. I was wondering (hoping) if perhaps someone might get this started again? Not from a competitive standpoint, more of a different people's perception, educational, and entertainment standpoint.

Thanks!
Jeff

Interest ebbs and flows. It's currently at low ebb.

I don't know who last handled this forum.

If you want photo challenges, go to my personal favorite photography website, DPChallenge - A Digital Photography Contest I don't know why they quit doing challenges here at TPF, it doesn't really make sense to me. They had a good thing going with sponsorship and everything. Even if they did away with that, friendly competition is always fun... :thumbup:

At Dpchallenge they have weekly challenges, and different editing rulesets depending on your skill level. It is an excellent place to improve your photography skills and gain feedback. For what its worth, this isn't spam, you can view my profile there and see that I've been an active participant there for some time... Sirashley - User Profile - DPChallenge

Hope to see you over there, I've just started entering challenges again now that I am getting some free time on my hands.

Last edited:
Would it not be better to see this forum doing this...rather than send members to another forum...?? unless this other forum is in some way connected..?? I will go check now...and if it is better maybe I will never come back...lol

Oh wait yes there is a degree of loyalty so I will look...but not touch does that count.. ;)

SUNR15E

SUNR15E said:
Would it not be better to see this forum doing this...rather than send members to another forum...?? unless this other forum is in some way connected..?? I will go check now...and if it is better maybe I will never come back...lol

Oh wait yes there is a degree of loyalty so I will look...but not touch does that count.. ;)

SUNR15E

I'm new myself but quite enjoying the forum so far so it would be nice to see some challenges on the forum. Not looking for any big prizes but would be nice to have some healthy competition I think it can help everyone to improve.

Soooo, it seems this site hasn't done this in a while. Yeah, yeah I know "Who is this new guy trying to run things? Who does he think he is?" Just remember, you were the new guy one time!

I personally enjoy photo challenges - They give you an opportunity to see how each person perceives different subjects. I was wondering (hoping) if perhaps someone might get this started again? Not from a competitive standpoint, more of a different people's perception, educational, and entertainment standpoint.
im a newbie to...im part of another forum for frogs and they hv photo challenges and they are fun. I agree they do give a chance to see different perceptions and a chance to give advice(nicely).
Agree with this. :) "Not from a competitive standpoint, more of a different people's perception, educational, and entertainment standpoint."
lots of things with photography can get very competitive itd be nice to have an enviroment for those who do it for fun and just want to share and get tips.

so many guys are asking for photo challenges, where is the MOD? or anyone else that familiar with the rules and has the experience of organizing a contest, could help to start a thread to let others take part in?:sexywink:

I'd love to see photo contests here as well, even if unpopular wants to be mean about it.

Most reactions

Back