Photo Contest Prize Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffarl

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I realize the photo contest has some untidy loose ends at the moment. I'm hoping to get all that fixed up today so we can make things right and move forward.

Runnah has helped me gather some info on the winners that are owed, but I gave him bad instructions. What I really need are the following:

Name of winner (username and actual name)
Month they won
Theme of the contest.
PAYPAL address (I asked Runnah for their emails)
If they don't have paypal, email will have to do.

If you've won, or know someone who has, PM me the info and I'll get it taken care of today!
Thanks,
Aaron

I don't know what has been done concerning the previous winners, or if there is something already in place for future winners, but i would like to sponsor the next photo of the month contest winner. I have a $25 visa gift card ready to mail to the next winner. Provided of course, there are no objections.

If this has already been handled, kindly disregard.

I've got everything lined out now, and we should have all the past winners caught up today. The future will be smooth as a gravy sandwich, as long as I'm kept in the loop.

I've got everything lined out now, and we should have all the past winners caught up today. The future will be smooth as a gravy sandwich, as long as I'm kept in the loop.

Oops...my bad.
Carry on then!

Oh, that's o.k., Jason, my address is coming via PM. :mrgreen:

Nah. I always just ate them with a fork and knife. I'm classy like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back