Photo critic

ForsPhotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm an amateur photographer and i've recently made a website to share and hopefully gain feedback on my photos. So what i would love you to do is to take a moment of your time to take a look at my photos and maybe even leave a comment on the website or just leave it here in the thread.
I'd love to see some feedback!

Welcome aboard.

Many won't follow a link from someone on their first post, so you'd probably do better by posting one or two of your images here, in the thread.

Welcome!

Please post photos in an appropriate forum here, starting a new thread for each C&C.

Thanks.

I went to the link...a handful of photos shot inside abandoned, graffiti-filled places, and shot with a very neutral (borderline boring) look to every shot. Your game needs a lot of work. I would invest in a wide-angle lens and work at finding something to put in the foregrounds.

Derrel's pretty much nailed it. IMO, the major failing of these images is that they're too 'text-book', as in, they look like they belong in a text-book. They're a record of what you saw, but that's it. These might be pictures, but they're not really photographs. That said, you could do a lot with that location, so spend a little time thinking about you see and then about what you want to see.

Most reactions

Back