Photo critique wanted, again.

stevengriffin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been a very long time since I last visited the photo forum. Almost two years ago I posted a very sub-par photo thread and was given lots of insight. But alas I'm here again to hopefully have my photos ripped to shreds by those more photo savvy than I. I've been working effortlessly to perfect this craft and appreciate any and all feedback.
I'm not sure how to post multiple pictures so you can find them on my website, stvngrffnphoto.com (Portraiture is my most recent work.)

When you start a new post there is a place at the bottom that says upload a file.
So upload your files there.
A good max in size is 1100 wide or900 high.

If you expect actual critique don't upload more than 2 or 3.

upload_2016-12-3_19-34-29.png

When you start a new post there is a place at the bottom that says upload a file.
So upload your files there.
A good max in size is 1100 wide or900 high.

If you expect actual critique don't upload more than 2 or 3.

View attachment 131157
Is it possible to delete old threads?

You can beg the mods to delete or combine threads. You can delete your own posts, but not the thread - the first post will stay. It's pretty easy to just ignore them.

You can beg the mods to delete or combine threads. You can delete your own posts, but not the thread - the first post will stay. It's pretty easy to just ignore them.
Thanks for the help, now to finally get some critique! haha

I just drag 'n drop. Once the file is attached, you will get a dialog box with choices; thumbnail or full size. If you have sized your photos to no larger than 1000 pixels on the longest side, pick "full size". You do that for each file that is attached. If you post more than two, and expect a critique, please number them so we can simply refer to each by number.

Is it possible to delete old threads?
No, and it's not likely the moderators will delete a thread if it's been replied to.
Deleting the thread would not be fair to those that replied in the thread.

I too have gone to drag-and-drop.
EZ-Peezy, Extra-Cheezy.

Yep.
As soon as you post some photos.
And those photos are here: Photo Portraiture Critique Wanted

I hosted this screen shot at Photobucket and copied the Direct URL to paste into the Image icon dialog box here at TPF:
ImageIcon001.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back