Photo Edit form phone :)

Patrick Casper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this photo on my phone while driving to school of the sun.
original.jpg
I edited it to make myself a Promotional photo for myself/my website
Patrick Casper photography and editing-1.jpg

Feedback??? see more of my work at my website pcof.webs.com

I took this photo on my phone while driving to school of the sun.

Gee that sure sounds safe. It's also probably illegal. If you shouldn't txt while driving you also shouldn't take photos while driving.

I edited it to make myself a Promotional photo for myself/my website

Sorry but the edit is much worse then the original which is not all that good. It completely fails in my opinion as a promotional peace.

Hate to jump on a guy when he's down but.......
Basically this says you can't take photos in focus and you can't edit the spots and noise out of the photos but you do very nice crisp text.
If you asked an artist, instead of a photographer, you may get a very different opinion.

Hello Patrick. You're 16 and seem to have lots of enthusiasm for imagery. If that's the case then it's all good. I'm the same, just 40 years older! So maybe I can offer some advice? It's good to experiment with images. But in the context of photography and this forum, maybe you should start to grow into the subject more by lifting the quality of the images you share online.

Step back a bit and think about equipment, technique, image content and creative expressions. Wise old heads here will smile at that, because there are contexts where anything goes and rubbish abounds! But try to mature your creativity and see where it takes you.

And it's good to make images as much as you can. But if you're not being driven to school and you're not parked, play it safe.
:)

Hi there.

Nice catch of the scene but Light Guru was right, better concentrate on your driving.

The exposure looks balanced

Avoid windows to reduce flares and color cast.

From the website provided, it looks like you are more interested in doing digital art than photography.

Last but not least, you can improve your shots with better composition and don't depend on post editing to make you shot looks great. I like your original shot far more than the edited photo.

Hope this helps.

Try driving the car before you kill someone the photo sucks by the way.

Has he gone?

Could have been an awesome photo, feel the post edit is just a tad too much.

How I take pics while in a moving vehicle.

Step 1: Have someone else drive
Step 2:Take multiple shots

I did not read all of the reply's, but when I saw your edit it reminded me of when I was a Jr in HS and me and my friends were all doing graphic design tech. We did a lot of silly things and we worked and got better.
Keep going at it, you will get better!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back