Dao

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score

talltexan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok here is the name of the guide that I purchased. "Photoshop Elements 8 for Windows : The Missing Manual " I haven't studied the whole thing , but I have thumbed through it. Loads of techniques and info. I cost me $45.00 ; money well spent. Just my two cents. GOOD LUCK:mrgreen:

RGP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Download LightRoom 3 beta 2 and that should get you by until the release. as far as PS save up or get a cracked version through a torrent, or find a friend that has it... whatever but i say go LightRoom

KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Photos OK to edit
Download LightRoom 3 beta 2 and that should get you by until the release. as far as PS save up or get a cracked version through a torrent, or find a friend that has it... whatever but i say go LightRoom
TPF and most creatives (you know, photographers!) frown heavily on advocating for copyright infringement. :playball:

I would not be surprised if you were banned for your advocacy. :headbang:

Boomn4x4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I'll 3rd, 4th, or what ever "th" we are at on Gimp. Its every bit as powerful as Photoshop (not quite as user friendly), but its free.

Picasa is great for cataloging and storing, but really isn't much for editing.

Jovi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I use Picasa at the moment and I like the program. It's simlpe and easy.. You cannot really do much with the program, but it works good if you only wanna change the light, fokus, contrast etc :)

Cheers, Jovi

TiCoyote

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I use PhotoScape and LightRoom Beta. Both are free. The first is quick and easy and has some fun filters. The second is more powerful, but the processes are more time consuming. I'll probably buy Elements this summer.

Most reactions

ClickASnap