photo editing for a poor college student and beginner

Ok here is the name of the guide that I purchased. "Photoshop Elements 8 for Windows : The Missing Manual " I haven't studied the whole thing , but I have thumbed through it. Loads of techniques and info. I cost me $45.00 ; money well spent. Just my two cents. GOOD LUCK:mrgreen:

Download LightRoom 3 beta 2 and that should get you by until the release. as far as PS save up or get a cracked version through a torrent, or find a friend that has it... whatever but i say go LightRoom

Download LightRoom 3 beta 2 and that should get you by until the release. as far as PS save up or get a cracked version through a torrent, or find a friend that has it... whatever but i say go LightRoom
TPF and most creatives (you know, photographers!) frown heavily on advocating for copyright infringement. :playball:

I would not be surprised if you were banned for your advocacy. :headbang:

I'll 3rd, 4th, or what ever "th" we are at on Gimp. Its every bit as powerful as Photoshop (not quite as user friendly), but its free.

Picasa is great for cataloging and storing, but really isn't much for editing.

I use Picasa at the moment and I like the program. It's simlpe and easy.. You cannot really do much with the program, but it works good if you only wanna change the light, fokus, contrast etc :)

Cheers, Jovi

I use PhotoScape and LightRoom Beta. Both are free. The first is quick and easy and has some fun filters. The second is more powerful, but the processes are more time consuming. I'll probably buy Elements this summer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back