Photo Editing Software for Beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did any of you report it as possible spam by clicking on the Report triangle in the bottom left corner of the post?

No need to bother at this point since it's been reported now.

In addition never quote a possible spam post, doing so copies the post content, including the links that they might have put and which are preserved even after the original spam account and posts are removed.

So did any of you report it as possible spam by clicking on the Report triangle in the bottom left corner of the post?

No need to bother at this point since it's been reported now.

Although this question has been asked many times it started out as a legitimate question and may have had some usefulness to some people. Even if it was several years old.

I got a steal on Lightroom3/Photoshop on the student program.

Hi all, total beginner here.

What would be a good photo editing software to use?

I will be shooting through a Canon EOS Rebel 2000 35mm film camera, and having the film developed to a digital cd.

My budget for software would be no more than maybe $20-30. Any ideas? Also, any ideas on a free software to use? I've heard of "The Gimp." Anyone know if this is any good?

Hi, I am also a beginner. Can you also help me because I am having some problems in my photos. I have lots of them but I don't know how to enhance them. I need this task to be done asap. Do you know someone who can teach me or do this stuff for me? please response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back