photo editing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
does anyone know what the best free editing software is? I have a few photos I would like to edit. thanks!

GIMP is about the best free photo editing software out there. It has a lot of features, though I have never used it myself. From what I have heard it takes a while to work out how to do things, its interface is not as simple at things like photoshop - but of course the cost is far far less :)

Yeah, you can do a lot with GIMP - it's just hard to figure out how to do it sometimes...

ok ill give it a go thanks.

Apparently Google's Picassa offers a good amount of features as well.

I would recommend The Gimp as well. However, I'd really recommend going through the manual before doing any serious work on it, some of the tools are a little confusing to get to. Still, if you don't like it, then you haven't lost anything!

First of all, I recommend you Adobe Photoshop is one of the best photo editing software ever existed in the marketplace. By the latest model photoshop, you can do all most all photo editing jobs like background removal, color correction, image masking, photo retouching and so on.
This thread is from 2008. Please check dates before you reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back