Photo Effect Question

sirloch545

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a basic understanding of CS4 and am starting to build an interest in taking and editing my own pictures, could anyone tell me if this effect is done while taking the picture or if it is done in post processing ? thanks in advance
72749_1603231114346_1043157502_31675512_6348359_n.jpg

It might have been shot through a plate glass window, so the yellow streaks are reflections. Or it might have been done in Photoshop; in that case, the yellow streaks would be on a separate layer with the layer opacity reduced to reveal the image of the man underneath.

i think maybe it also could have been taken by a slow shutter speed - with a 2nd curtain flash fire; making ambient lightsources appear as streaks - giving the image a "double exposure" kind of look. *Edit: or just shot with slow shutter speed and moving the camera!

Last edited:
FYI........ it's against forum rules to post an image that's not yours. You can post the link to it, however.

Thanks for the help guys and I apologize for breaking the rules, I was unaware, maybe I should read the forum rules before I post again...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back