Photo Frame/Display Ideas. *pics*

K_Pugh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I really want to come up with different, out of the ordinary, perhaps even abstract ideas on ways to display/frame photographs. I just want to offer clients something a little unusual rather than the standard frames etc.

My first ideas are these two below. Basically they'd be used to display "off cut" photographs from shoots, detail shots, abstract crops etc. They are old mini CD jewel cases, i've got about 200 unused.

1. This is the wall mounting with a "3D" centre image protruding about an inch from the four base photographs. The prints are 3.25" x 3.5".

3dsq.jpg

2. This is basically a cube with six photographs, simple idea, but a little different.. is it too gimmicky? (excuse the prototype blu-tack)

cube1.jpg

cube2.jpg

I want to offer the wrap around canvas type prints, say a set of 5 or 7. Again these would be "3D" mounted on the wall, perhaps protruding at 3 different lengths from each other. One set would include say a centre canvas of 12"x12", and 4 surrounding canvases at 7"x7". I'll have to get some canvases done and make up a mount to get an idea.

Any other ideas on unusual framing?

like to the creativity with frame and pictures......it always be nice while innovating with display frames..........ye s i do beleive as per the mentioned in thepost

Most reactions

Back