Steve56

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
steve56.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to get some feedback and advice. I've started to learn how to use Photoshop Elements for Mac. I've learnt how to merge photos together and produced the following :

Merged Photo

GemmaMerge.jpg

Separate Photo's

GemmaBlackWhite_edited-1.jpg

Symmetry.jpg

I was wondering if anyone could tell me a way of adding movie style text to my merged photo, as it looks like a Movie Poster. I think it would be a fun idea to have a made up title and credits at the bottom. If anyone has done this before, I'd be interested to learn how.

Thanks,

Very few graphics programs do not have the ability to add text. It's just a matter of finding the right font.

Very few graphics programs do not have the ability to add text. It's just a matter of finding the right font.

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, I realise that Elements does have that ability. (It's the least I'd expect after paying for it.) But I'm trying to teach myself how to do the basics. Whilst I'm sure it maybe a simple matter of adding a text layer and typing across the photo (with the right font, of course), I've read that the text size depends on the dimensions of your photo?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back