Photo Nerd first time sharing!

Photo Nerd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

Hello, I am new here! Just like to share some photos taken by me quite some time ago. Comments are welcome!

64324.jpg

64325.jpg

64326.jpg

65123.jpg

65124.jpg

65125.jpg

65126.jpg

65127.jpg

65128.jpg

Hi Photo Nerd, and welcome to the forum.

There are some good shots here, but I would prefer if you numbered each one of them. Seems you have a lot of interesting people, nature, buildings and also happenings where you live, so I really hope that you keep on posting.

Where is this, by the way?

Edit: On my second look over the pics, I think I would have cropped most of them a bit, but that is just my opinion..

Welcome! These are some fantastic shots! The first is my favorite. I look forward to seeing more of your work :thumbsup:

Foffen said:
Hi Photo Nerd, and welcome to the forum.

There are some good shots here, but I would prefer if you numbered each one of them. Seems you have a lot of interesting people, nature, buildings and also happenings where you live, so I really hope that you keep on posting.

Where is this, by the way?

Edit: On my second look over the pics, I think I would have cropped most of them a bit, but that is just my opinion..

Hi Foffen,

These shots are taken while I was in India for job training quite some time ago.
Points taken, thanks for your comments!

Cheers! :mrgreen:

Hallo, Photo_Nerd, and welcome to ThePhotoForum. You are introducing yourself here with a collection of really nice and interesting photos - well, don't "our own" Mansi and Kunal (and some others whose name just do not want to occur to me, dang!) show us how interesting and oftentimes utterly beautiful India is!? And there are so many people who just love to have their photo taken, so you got that very beautiful first one here and the equally interesting second. I think I like those two best of the series! The cheerful expression on that man's face is so lovely!

LaFoto said:
Hallo, Photo_Nerd, and welcome to ThePhotoForum. You are introducing yourself here with a collection of really nice and interesting photos - well, don't "our own" Mansi and Kunal (and some others whose name just do not want to occur to me, dang!) show us how interesting and oftentimes utterly beautiful India is!? And there are so many people who just love to have their photo taken, so you got that very beautiful first one here and the equally interesting second. I think I like those two best of the series! The cheerful expression on that man's face is so lovely!

Thanks LaFoto for the comments. I am still learning and glad to learn it and share it from you guys!

Cheers! :heart:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back