Photo of pretty clouds!

DScience

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, here is a shot I took the other night! Hope you like!

3471378860_8d6a505d68.jpg

OMG ...... UFOs ..... and they are on fire ...

Looks a little heavy on the post processing or something

Those clouds were definately picture-worthy. That was a great idea preserving them in such an interesting way. Powerlines definately distract the view, but what can one do but lobby for the introduction of complete subterranean powerlines. We can only hope. Good job nonetheless. Plus I like the green sky to go along with the dark clouds, how inventive. Great job.

Those clouds were definately picture-worthy. That was a great idea preserving them in such an interesting way. Powerlines definately distract the view, but what can one do but lobby for the introduction of complete subterranean powerlines. We can only hope. Good job nonetheless. Plus I like the green sky to go along with the dark clouds, how inventive. Great job.

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words!

If you're able to take 25 paces forward, they don't have to put the lines undeground.:lol:

If you're able to take 25 paces forward, they don't have to put the lines undeground.:lol:

:er:Actually no. This was taken on a tripod, on top of a hill, with a 55-200mm zoom lens, at 200mm. These clouds were cropped from a way larger photo. I could not have gotten these clouds, from anywhere 'above' the horizon. 25 steps forward and I would not have been able to see any clouds, because the houses, trees and everything else would have been in the way. :sexywink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back