Photo of the Month September Winner - Invisible

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After a very close run month Invisible takes the lead by just as single vote to win Photo of the Month for September with his photo Matlock Pier

p1113281656-4.jpg

Congrats, Invisible. Well deserved.

well deserved!

Nice win!! At least my vote counts for something in world :)

Congratulations invisible. That is a cool photo! I found it fascinating how you told us that these piers are made from pilings made out of basically, "real,straight logs", and not factory-peeled and turned "pilings"...it really makes the pier look hand-made, and unique!

Nice win!! At least my vote counts for something in world :)
Thank you for voting for my photo! Every vote counted :thumbup:

Congratulations invisible. That is a cool photo! I found it fascinating how you told us that these piers are made from pilings made out of basically, "real,straight logs", and not factory-peeled and turned "pilings"...it really makes the pier look hand-made, and unique!
Definitely. Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not: after a few seasons, when the wood is too weathered to support a pier, it's recycled into furniture. I've seen a chair made of this wood at a local art gallery and it looked fantastic.

Thank you all!

WOOOHOOO!! Congrats babe!! Thanks for being such an inspiration!!:hug::

Congratulations - well deserved. So where are you hanging the master print?

Gonna have to make the drive to take some shots of the pier one of these days.
The piers have been taken down for the season so you'll have to wait until the spring. As soon as they are up again, I'm sure someone on the local forum will organize a group photoshoot.

Thanks Maui and Mike!

Most reactions

Back