Photo of the Month Winner March 2013 Rotanimod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
March was a very hotly contested month, with many fantastic photos appearing. Indeed one of the strongest months we've had in a long while, but only one could win and Rotanimod pulled ahead with his photo Thor's Majesty (I wonder if the gods to help out with votes ;))

8533121248_b1b33f8640_b.jpg

That is an incredible photo. congrats to Rotanimod.

Imagine that, the little sh*t wins again! An image of some dumb sinkhole! Soooo kidding rotanimod! Well deserved. :)

That is an incredible shot! Congrats Rotanimod, this was an awesome month.

Thanks everyone who voted! I'm honored to receive this recognition, especially in a pool of such great photos this month.

+1 Congrats

Thanks Ron

That is an incredible photo. congrats to Rotanimod.

Thanks Rokstomper

Yeah yeah! Way to go Rotanimod :smileys:

;) thanks Bill

Imagine that, the little sh*t wins again! An image of some dumb sinkhole! Soooo kidding rotanimod! Well deserved. :)

Kathy Kathy Kathy, what are we going to do with you? Thanks!

That is an incredible shot! Congrats Rotanimod, this was an awesome month.

Yes it was a pretty awesome month. Icecanam had some amazing nominations among a large number of others. Thanks!!

I'm not in the least bit surprised to see this photo win.
I loved this picture when you first posted it. It's truly magnificent.

Congrats on the win! It's well deserved.

I'm happy to see him win but isn't the idea supposed to be new photos taken during the month and not old photos that were previously posted?

Maybe I do not understand the rules.

Sexy and talented....damn!! :sexywink:

...there was a contest?

I'm happy to see him win but isn't the idea supposed to be new photos taken during the month and not old photos that were previously posted?

Maybe I do not understand the rules.

Photos nominated must be posted during the month in the thread that they are nominated from. The photo itself could be decades old or even a repost to the site. We've never operated a rule that the photos must be posted and taken only recently because its basically impossible to practically enforce such a rule within the context of this competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back