PHOTO OF THE YEAR - Tie breaker cage match thunderdome!

Photo of the year.

• August - Canoe by JTPhotography

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • October - Reflection by sleist

Votes: 27 46.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well we had a tie. Two will enter one will leave.

#1 - August - Canoe by JTPhotography
IMG_0229_1bwsmall_zpsdbdd692e.jpg

#2 - October - Reflection by sleist
p2123354766-5_zps152a8349.jpg

Wow, I didn't realize my photo made it this far, especially considering all the poop I stirred up about the contest turning to crap. No need to waste anyone's time or votes, I specifically forfieted the comp and asked that my photo be removed, so it wouldn't fair for me to remain in this.

Congrats sleist, nice photo.

One does not simply forfiet.

Wow, I didn't realize my photo made it this far, especially considering all the poop I stirred up about the contest turning to crap. No need to waste anyone's time or votes, I specifically forfieted the comp and asked that my photo be removed, so it wouldn't fair for me to remain in this.

Congrats sleist, nice photo.

News to me!

When does the voting close?

Wow, talk about being neck and neck!

Coin toss - both are beautiful.

did you know when they say "wins by a nose," that's actually a unit of measurement coined from horse racing?

Me myself I like number 2 better but I like both of them.

both photos are great. It was hard selecting just one.

did you know when they say "wins by a nose," that's actually a unit of measurement coined from horse racing?

I thought it was from cat racing ?

Nah, that never caught on. They could never get the cats to run in the same direction. And some of them never did manage to cross the finish line - too busy chasing their own tails or napping.

So we need to coin a new phrase: "As independent as a cat!"

As for the two photos - both are excellent. Jason's has perfect serenity and balance, while sleist's is a beautiful example of seeing beyond the surface. Hey, they award duplicate medals in the Olympics when there's a tie - why not here?

Wow, thanks everyone, I am very humbled to even be in the mix with such an awesome group of photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back