Photo paper

GenevaB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I hope this is the right place to post this but was wondering what type of photo paper most of you use . I invested in a canon pixma pro 100 ink jet printer and was looking around at photo paper . I kinda like how they print out on luster paper. So here is the question for those that print there own photos what type of paper do you like also do you buy it by the package or the roll?

I was thinking about buying by the roll as it is not to hard to cut down to the size needed. Also is there any places that offer the best prices for rolls over packages of paper?

I am pretty new to all this and want to be able to print my photos instead of sending them out so i can check the quality of the pictures and such. Most of mine have been coming out with an orange tint to them so testing my editing then printing to see what comes right so I have been going threw alot of paper latly

Calibrate your monitor, it'll save you a lot of money reprinting stuff. I like the Moab lustre paper

It is Calibrated. Some come out beautiful then another will come out orange. I will go look up that paper . Thank you for replying I am greatful for any advice and help

I have the Pro 100 as well. I've been using Canon Plus Glossy ll paper, pretty happy with the results.

I have the Pro 100 also and I use RedRiver paper they have the ICC Profiles that can be downloaded from their site

I've only had Epson printers and used mostly their papers, so I can't advise specifically on Canon papers, but generally you get what you pay for when it comes to photo paper. It's important to have the correct paper profiles, as Troy pointed out. Do some reading on color management for your printer.

Most reactions

Back