Photo Printing

SolsMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, I'm new to all things "Professional" when it comes to photography. I'm trying to find a site where i can customize and order prints. I've heard Mpix.com is a good site but while i was Google-ing "printing" i kept coming across Nations Photo Lab. Anyone have any experience with that company? What does everyone else use? Is there something better out there that wont charge a high membership rate?

Thanks!

Choose a lab close to you to reduce shipping time.

I will NEVER pay a fee to a vendor. That's completely backwards. I expect them to provide me with incentives.

I bet there's more than one really great lab right there in Las Vegas.

Good luck!

-Pete

You can apply for an account with Millers (the same company as Mpix). Their pricing is pretty good and shipping is free except for the super large prints.

There is Miller's, MpixPro, and Mpix.

I use a variety of labs. I use all 3 of Miller's labs, H&H Color lab, Nations Photo lab, Bay Photo, WHCC, and some other specialty labs.

It can be pretty tricky to order high quality fine art photography prints on line. You will have to order a lot of different sizes and use different papers before you find what you like.
Ordering on line has the risk that you file is not good enough for print.

It is always better to find a local lab and spend some time driving, this will pay off , you can see the different papers before you decide to print on it, you can talk to a person that will explain you what will work for you.

Good luck

Fine Art Balck White Landscape Photography Photos Photographer Contemporary

I use Nations Photo Lab and I've had great service. There is no fee to use them. They are really fast. They call me immediately if a photo looks iffy to them (colors off; pixilated). I'm happy with them.

Along the same lines of this Question - any recommendations for an online storefront site? - Specifically, I'm not sure that I would be using it A LOT - so I'm hesitant to pay $10 a month site without the use as of yet. -
I've looked around - sites range from $10 a month up to $250 a year. - any recommendations would be appreciated

Most reactions

Back