photo processing software

sleepwalker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok next question on my list is which software is best and easy to learn and operate>?
i am mainly going to concentrate on B&W photos i know next to nothing about any of them
so please tell me which you use and if you like it....i can not afford it to be to expensive
ive heard of photoshop and thats about it....thanks in advance

I would start with the software that came with your camera, it is very basic but a good starting point,.there is also GIMP which is similar in nature to PS and free, there is also Photoscape which i highly recommend and my students love it very much.When you out grow free then there is Corel Painter PRo that will also support Topaz labs black and white effects, and I believe Nik Silver Efex Pro another outstanding black and white conversersion piece of software

thank you im downloading the GIMP
now i need a camera! :)

Yeah....camera's are pretty useful when it comes to photography!

yes indeed...so is money...im trying very hard not to just use the ole plastic

If money is an issue, have you thought of getting a refurbished or used camera. Often older models can be obtained relatively cheaply, particularly if a newer model has been introduced. These may be used and older, but they are often sufficient to get someone started in digital photography with a relatively decent DSLR. Camera stores like B&H and Adorama sell refurbished models. As well, local camera stores may also sell them. Just a thought.

Cheers,

WesternGuy

thank you for this information :)
i will look at these site

The easy to learn and operate software is the least capable software.

Apparently you've done no research on your own initative.

The easy to learn and operate software is the least capable software.

Apparently you've done no research on your own initative.

ok that may be true about the easy to learn software....but i have no money to use getting the better system
and further more asking questions is doing research

Most reactions

Back