photo restoration

darktardis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,
I've been working on some restoration and colorizing projects to improve my skills. I hope to start a side business doing this. If you could give me some critiques and or suggestions on how to improve what I have done for future projects I would be appreciative.

andykiess

here is my current project.

You are almost done with this project just need to review it again..when doing photo restoration for old family photos, be aware of using following steps carefully..

Do Improve composition, Rotate the shot, Tweak contrast, Create Smart Object, Disable the filter, Dust busting, Rough and ready(This selective Dust & Scratches filter technique will fill in thin scratches and specks in a rough and ready way, but it’s not sophisticated enough to remove artefacts that overlap delicate details like faces and clothing. It can’t deal with thicker scratches either. Go to Layer>New>Layer. Click OK. We’ll use this transparent layer to tackle some of the bigger background scratches.), Grab the Patch tool and Patch the scratch, Tidy with Clone Stamp tool - Use the Patch tool to select the scratch running across the dress.

Regards,

Well done! Learning:)

Most reactions

Back