photo sales

Rhys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out of interest I put a framed photo of the Vietnam wall in my wife's antique stall (she sells antiques as a hobby). I put that there in September. It sold last week. My best guess is people wanted it as decor for July 4th. Obviously I should put something relevant to public holidays in that booth. I don't regard the booth as a great seller - just somewhere I can publicise my work and maybe sell the odd print or two.

I had some of my work in a kind of "french market" booth once. I designed the signs and business collateral for the owners when they opened. I did it really cheap and they gave me a booth for a year. Nothing ever sold. No it wasn't crappy work either. :D
People just don't want to pay for anything anymore i believe.

I had some of my work in a kind of "french market" booth once. I designed the signs and business collateral for the owners when they opened. I did it really cheap and they gave me a booth for a year. Nothing ever sold. No it wasn't crappy work either. :D
People just don't want to pay for anything anymore i believe.

Sadly I fear you're right. My wife's antiques stall does sell stuff and does make a profit but not enough to live on. Her other business is the money spinner. My photography business has yet to break even.

I reckon the problem is overpopulation. Too many people trying to do the same things and the population sees that and tries to screw the hardest bargain and so on.

Money goes out faster than in. I can see to a certain extent why there are so many anti-social groups around. Should I perhaps not say "anti social" but anti-societal and anti-governmental.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back