Photo session outside, C&C

dzfoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dz-foto.lt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There are some photos from photo session in Lithuania shot outside. We had a very hot day, so location near the water was the best choise :) C&C are welcome.

VILMA_17.JPG

VILMA_21.JPG

VILMA_23.JPG

VILMA_27.JPG

VILMA_28.JPG

VILMA_36.JPG

VILMA_40.JPG

VILMA_41.JPG

VILMA_43.JPG

VILMA_47.JPG

Full photo set - Vilmos fotosesija | www.dz-foto.lt

awesome job on all.
you consistently kick ass.

wow, these are AMAZING

These are great Donatas! Im a big fan of your work! BTW, what type of camera do you shoot with?

You are awesome! How cold is the water? All the rivers here are too damn cold even in the summer.

These are great Donatas! Im a big fan of your work! BTW, what type of camera do you shoot with?

Thank you! I use original 5D.

You are awesome! How cold is the water? All the rivers here are too damn cold even in the summer.

Thanks! There in Lithuania we have one of the hottest summer in a period of 10 years. The air temperature reaches 35celsius (95 F) and more, the river water temp. was about 22 celsius (~72 F).

I'm going there for my hols, are all your women beautiful with good figures, place your average English dame in a river and the river alters course. H

2, 9 and 10 are my favs. Her hair in number 4 bothers me, but wow, i love these photos. great job man. she looks great, love the dress. what were you using? do tell.

I love all of these but #4 is a very powerful shot. That's the best one, imho!

Thank you, the same for me :)

I'm going there for my hols, are all your women beautiful with good figures, place your average English dame in a river and the river alters course. H

I always hear people who came from abroad to my country say "what a nice woman you have here". You are welcome, let me know if you are in here :)

I love your work Donatas. You have such a great eye, talent. Amazing photos yet again. Lol even stalk your blog. :sexywink:

Thank you. My blog is outdated..shame on me.. :) One day I will update it.

Your work is always fantastic!
Every Lithuanian model you have is gorgeous!

Thank you Stephen :)

Also, when ever I see your avatar it reminds me of the newer james bond, Daniel Craig.

Most reactions

Back