Photo shoot of slim girl

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and photography in general. I'm going to make a little practice shoot with a slim girl who wants to look "hotter", but I can only find information on how to make girls look thinner on photos! Do you guys have any tips on angles, poses, makeup/accessories, or any place where I can find some useful information? Thanks :)

You sure got "torched" for posting that question!

This is what came to my mind when I read your post: Dark Phoenix | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Am I close?

So....

Where are the pictures of the girl in question...? Worthless without pics.

Wow... I remember what I miss about this place now, coming back after my year hiatus.

Mehhhmorieeeeeeeeeez... [sniffle]

The interwebs is awesome. :guitar:

The PC police are out again telling us what we should appreciate, what should look aesthetically pleasing to us. Give it a break and go shoot some "hot" men.

Sean, I am astounded by how sexist and moronic your way of thinking is. Your degree of intellectual immaturity is showing. Big time. Now, go take and post some more selfies with all the other 20-year-old boys. Mmkay???
Immaturity bc I said women are more emotional than men? Wow, how terrible of me.

No, immature on multiple other levels. But since we're generalizing, you know, I figured I'd give you a dose of your own medicine to show you what generalized prejudice against an entire class of people feels like on the receiving end. WHat do I need to make you understand it? Make some New Jersey jokes? Again,m you're 20-some years old...you obviously have all the answers, and you understand "women". All of them. Every.Single.One.Of.Them. Because, you know...you're so worldly wise and intellectual.
I'll continue with your stereotype then.

Are you sure your not a women Derrel? You seem to be getting pretty emotional right now. Maybe a little tranny fetish?

Don't let him get to you. Derrel likes to dish it out but has a hard time taking it, much like my stepdad (don't know why that's immediately relevant but it does give me some insight into "these types"). The best course of action is to just let him ramble on without giving him the satisfaction of a reply.

And if you do reply, I suggest going right for the jugular. If you're lucky, you'll receive a strongly-worded message in your inbox. ;) Good times, good times.

It is also a currently understood - I say currently because conclusions in sociology and psychology are ALWAYS changing - that women do have better emotional memory and are able to discuss and describe their emotions more easily. Whether this is because of inherent gender differences or social conditioning is beyond my understanding of the subject.

That's not to say that women aren't in control of their emotions, which is an argument often used against womankind. If anything, they probably have a better understanding of what they're feeling and why.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]

It is also a currently understood - I say currently because conclusions in sociology and psychology are ALWAYS changing - that women do have better emotional memory and are able to discuss and describe their emotions more easily. Whether this is because of inherent gender differences or social conditioning is beyond my understanding of the subject.

That's not to say that women aren't in control of their emotions, which is an argument often used against womankind. If anything, they probably have a better understanding of what they're feeling and why.[/QUOTE]

Nicely explained.

Most reactions

Back