Photo shoot with white shirts and mid day sun!

I can not wait to really know how to setup off camera flashes. They are a huge photographic aid!!!

When I do pictures mid day, I try to get under as much shade as possible, because those sun spots that come through the trees drive me nuts!!

This is a quick shot i took a few weeks ago at 1pm strong sunlight with flash mounted on camera
974041360_V9rB4-L.jpg

This is a quick shot i took a few weeks ago at 1pm strong sunlight with flash mounted on camera
974041360_V9rB4-L.jpg

Looks awesome! Unlike me, I like using natural light, and have no flash, so I have to find shade! :) But my next purchase is definitely going to be a flash. There's SO much you can do with them!!

974041360_V9rB4-L.jpg

Looks awesome! Unlike me, I like using natural light, and have no flash, so I have to find shade! :) But my next purchase is definitely going to be a flash. There's SO much you can do with them!!

Cheers, this was taken a few hours later in shade under a tree of my little lad, if you get the flash right it is very hard to tell it has been used

974047254_DnzZ8-L.jpg

gsgary, are you diffusing your flash when outdoors in any way? Or is it straight on. I doubt that you are bouncing it off anything (or are you?)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back