photo shop elements 5 users out threre??

Devananda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hi all I was hoping someone could help me out. got PS elements 5.0.2 for vista....the other day.
all is going well except that after I do any kind of work it saves the file as PS elements and they will not load to the web. I am useing flickr as my web host. (loads fine before any work is done.)
any thoughts or help would be cool I took some great shoot the other day and would like to share them with you.
Thanks
Deva

hi all I was hoping someone could help me out. got PS elements 5.0.2 for vista....the other day.
all is going well except that after I do any kind of work it saves the file as PS elements and they will not load to the web. I am useing flickr as my web host. (loads fine before any work is done.)
any thoughts or help would be cool I took some great shoot the other day and would like to share them with you.
Thanks
Deva

Unless it's different from other versions, you can click Save As and choose JPEG.

If you just click saved it decides to make it a PSD file. (don't ask me why...) I just got 5.0 and bought the book for Elements 3. I'm still learning the basics, even though I have some guesses from using other software.

thanks i'll try it.
BTW I got a book called:
the photoshop elemnts 5.0 for Digital photog.s
seams pretty good.

Also, if the images have any type of layers on them you will have to flatten the image in order to save it as a jpeg.

thanks all I got it.
in fill edit mode click file save as then select jpeg.
I now can up load my new pics :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back