photo slideshow DVD

bluesaphyer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is right place to post this, so feel free to move it to another forum if not. I was just wondering if anyone can recommend some software to create a video slideshow on DVD. I want to make a video of old family photos for my mom for Mother's Day. I've looked at Microsoft's Photo Story, but all the zooming and transition effects are automatically determined by the software. I'm looking for something that will let me customize a bit more.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Julie

I love and always use Pinnacle Studio (v.8 ). But Version 9 is the latest and greatest. I mainly use it for putting together movies but it can also handle stills.

It is great software (and was expensive last time I looked, but who pays for software anymore!). I've made movies that have aired on the national news on this program so it is definately up to standard. You can add sound effects, music tracks, heaps of transition effects. Then you can burn it as a DVD (or any other format you want). You can create your own DVD menus too which is always a big crowd pleaser.

I haven't used it for about a while now so I've probably left out some important feature. Let me know if you wanna know if it can do other things.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back