Photo Spots in NYC

rmh159

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm making a trip to NYC in a few weeks and was wondering what you guys prefer to shoot while there. I've been there a ton of times but I'm feeling like I always get the same types of pics. Any recommendations to freshen up the experience?

Everything in NYC is worth taking a picture of from some reason or another. Enjoy the trip and fire and away.

If you're feeling lucky try taking a picture of actual New Yorkers. Just take out life insurance first...

Check out the extreme west and east side near the rivers. I lived on the lower east side for years. Amazing area. Brooklyn and Queens can be beautiful, but it takes some investigating. My personal love will always be 10th st and Second Ave area. Gramercy Park runs a close second.

Love & Playa

My favourite views of Manhattan are from the other side of the river.

Go to Rainey Park in Queens for great sunrise (or, great backlit sunset) shots of the Manhattan skyline or, cross the other way to Jersey City, Liberty State park for great sunset lit views.

I love NY and really enjoyed Manhattan life whilst I could afford it. However, I'm glad I was forced to live in Queens and NJ for a time to experience how great the city looks from a distance.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back