Photo Synthesis

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4699031078_5065650ff1_o.jpg

That is beautifully done! They actually have multiple floors laid out in an identical fashion? Wow! How much perspective corrections did you have to do?

Thanks! Yes, aren't most buildings floor plans pretty much the same? Not a whole lot of perspective correction, as I was shooting from a tall building. So it was mostly horizontal correction.

Definitely a nice shot! I love the way you can see a little deeper in the building on each floor, as it gets closer to your line of sight..... excellent perspective!

This picture is so interesting because I can't believe this is real for some reason. Looks like it was simply pieced together in some editing software.

Good stuff!

how did you get everyone to turn their lights on and leave the room all at the same time? :)

haha at first I spent several minutes trying to figure out what the puzzle was (kind of like those "what is it" macro shot threads that have been all over TPF lately) - I didn't realize right away that it was a real building!

Fantastic shot, well done!

haha at first I spent several minutes trying to figure out what the puzzle was (kind of like those "what is it" macro shot threads that have been all over TPF lately) - I didn't realize right away that it was a real building!

Fantastic shot, well done!

Thanks you! and Demers too.

It is the big white building on the left of this image:

4599505871_6ab27dd7d9_o.jpg

Most reactions

Back